- The data of power and final temperature are valid for the standard voltages 24VDC and 230VAC; the power consumption may be higher at different nominal voltages.
- Function is warranted at max. ambient temperature; max. voltage change and operating temperature.
- The data of final temperature is valid for thermoplastic valve bodies and thermoplastic encapsulated coils. The temperature will be approximately 10-20K higher if the bodies are manifold.
- This will cause a reduction of the magnetic force.
- For additional information see German standard “Specification for Electronic Devices”DIN VDE 0580 or folder 184.108.40.206.
|Ambient Temperature||-20C – 50 C|
|Isolation Class of Material||F 9according to DIN VDE0580)|
|Degree of Protection||IP65 ( according to EN60529)|
|Moulding material||Thermoplastic (PA.PPS)|
|Rated Power DC||15W|
|Rated Powe AC (60Hz)||16VA|
|Rated Powe AC (50Hz)||19VA|
|Type||DIN 43650A (ISO4400)|
More Information please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org