The R type is a high-pressure regulator for gas according to with EN 334. It is available also with a safety shut-off valve which blocks gas flow in event of outlet pressure being too low or too high, in accordance with EN 14382. This device is suitable for supplying gas at stable pressure to all the devices downstream and to protect them against excess of pressure.
- R series pressure regulators are direct-acting spring loaded regulator type, controlled by diaphragm and spring. The balanced valve design ensures constant pressure setting when
upstream pressure varies.
- RS version is a R regulator with an integrated safety shut off device against abnormal outlet pressure. Shut off valve system is independent from regulating device, to assure an high level of
- Regulators are available with inlet/outlet connections from DN25 (1”) to DN50 (2”).
- Regulators are manufactured in three different versions in relation with outlet pressure: LP (outlet 15-160 mbar), MP (outlet 150-400 mbar) and HP (outlet 400-4000mbar). In any version
components are optimized to achieve the best performances
- The body of regulators are made of spheroidal graphite cast iron and covers are made of aluminum cast alloys for suitable strength with pressure.
- The regulators are equipped with adjustable springs, so that outlet pressure, overpressure and under pressure can be set on-site in a very precise way.
- Regulators are equipped with internal pulse line. An additional external pulse line can be mounted to reach the best capacity performance.
- Regulators have been designed to generate low-pressure drop with high flow.
- Sealings are made of NBR-based rubber. Regulators are suitable for use with non-aggressive gases included in the 1, 2 and 3 families (EN 437).
- All components are designed to withstand any mechanical, chemical and thermal conditions occurring during typical service. Effective impregnation and surface treatments have been used to improve mechanical sturdiness, sealing, and resistance to corrosion of the components.
|Connections||Gas threaded f/f ISO 7-1 from Rp1 to Rp2
Flanged PN16 – ISO 7005 DN25 – DN50 (on request)
NPT ANSI ASME B1.20 (on request)
|Ambient temperature||-20°C … +60°C|
|Inlet pressure||0,5 – 10 bar|
|Design pressure||20 bar|
|AG 5 / 10 depending on outlet pressure
SG 20 for lock-up (+7.5mbar or +20% of set value, at least)
|Installation||Horizontal or vertical pipeline.|
|Gas type||Natural gas, town gas, LPG (gaseous) of families 1,2,3 (EN437).|
|Materials in contact
|Spheroidal graphite cast iron, Aluminum, Brass, Steel,
Anaerobic adhesive, Nitrile rubber (NBR), Fluoroelastomer (FPM)