This constant flow valve has been developed for control of water and chemical flows. It maintains liquid flows constant against fluctuations of both primary and secondary pressures.
- Outstanding control of liquid flows at a constant rate
A valve composed of high-precision components ensures smooth control of flows.
- Not affected by pressure variations
Flows are maintained at a constant rate against fluctuations of both primary and secondary pressures.
- Non-metal material (PTFE) used for the wetted part
This resin (PTFE) is perfect for a part apt to be easily damaged by metal ions.
- Small flows from 100-500 ml/min controllable
Minute flows are also controllable optionally.
- Model 2600, all-Teflon type, is compatible with practically all chemicals thanks to the use of a Perfluoro O-ring.
(There are some operating conditions to be met according to the type of chemical. Be sure to contact us for information before placing your purchase order.)
- Bubblers (air bubble purge taps) provided in the upper/lower diaphragm chambers
Air bubble purge at the initial flow setting stage of operation provides the most accurate possible control.
- Ultrapure water analyzers
- Environmental instrumentation systems; food/chemical industry equipment
- Ultrapure water and chemical mixing systems
|Fluid||Liquids (Mainly H2O)|
|100-500 ML/MIN 0.1-1 L/MIN|
|Within ±3% of the set value|
|Operating differential pressure||0.1 MPa or more|
|Operating pressure||0.1-0.5 MPa|
|Materials of parts exposed to fluids||fluorocarbon resin, Perfluoro|
|Max. operating temperature||15℃-35℃|
|Connection end||Rc 1/4|