- [CUBEGM Seires] is an all-in-one unit that has a mass flow controller, control power supply, valve, check valve and gas mixer.
- Simply connect the piping to the INside and OUTside.
- [CUBEGM Series] is a device that supplies a mixed gas species of 2, 3, 4 to set up and control to any of the flow rates.
- Analog mass flow controller [1000 Series] is mounted as a standard feature.
- The mass flow controller, which flow control range is from 10SCCM to 50SLM, can be mounted as a standard. In other cases, please contact us.
- It can be reduced the cost when you use a Gas mixer than you purchase gas cylinders that have been prepared in the mixing ratio.
- It can be used for a wide range of applications such as analysis, environment, bio, packaging, medical, gas welding.
- Applicable gases: Inert gas. (For more information, please contact us)
|Size||CUBEGM2 : W315×D298×H250(mm) ※Except protrusion
CUBEGM3 : W415×D298×H250(mm) ※Except protrusion
CUBEGM4 : W515×D298×H250(mm) ※Except protrusion
|Built-in MFC||MFC1000 or FCST1000L (manufactured by Fujikin)|
|Gases||Most gases (e.g., air, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, argon, hydrogen, helium, methane, oxygen)|
|Current consumption||MAX 1A ※In the case of 4 mass flow controllers equipped with|
|Flow range*||10SCCM to 20SLM for one line (but the mixed gas flow of 50SLM or less)|
|Flow rate control||MFC : C1000 Series or FCST1000L Series|
|Flow rate output signals||0-5VDC|
|Flow rate control range||1 LINE: F.S.10SCCM～20SLM (However, the mixed gas flow rate must be less than 50 SLM)|
|Operating differential pressure||Conform to built-in mass flow controller specification|
|Pressure Resistance||Conform to built-in mass flow controller specification|
|Operating environment||5-50°C (Accuracy guaranteed between 15-35°C), 30-80% RH (No condensation permitted)|
|Leak Integrity||1×10-7Pa･m3/sec (He)|
|Wetted surface material||SUS316, PTFE, Fluoro-Rubber and built-in mass flow controller material
(FCST1000L Series: Magnetic stainless steel, Fluoro-Rubber or Chloroprene rubber)
|Standard Fitting**||1/4in. SWL (equivalent), One-touch fittings|
|Inlet and outlet valves||Ball valve|
|Mass flow control||10-turn potentiometer|
|Display||Instantaneous flow: 4 digits|
|Accessory||AC cable(2m), User’s manual, Written guarantee|
- At FCON, flow rates (SCCM, SLM) are converted to values at 0ºC, 101.3kPa abs (1atm) for calibration. Please contact us regarding detailed specifications for the gas type and flow range.
** For other fittings, please contact us.
May be changed items depend on the number of the mass flow controllers. The other specifications, please contact us.
Data Sheet: Falcon CUBEGM Gas Mixer