These CARTRIDGE filters are designed to comply with DIN 3840 andEN 12516 standards and can be used for all types of Natural gas, LPG or non corrosive gases.These filters are widely used for protection of control devices, pressure regulators, meters and on systems requiring a high degree of filtration. The high filtration capacity of the cartridges and their broad surface allow separation of both dust and solid particles reducing maintenance times for the equipment installed downstream
CARTRIDGE FILTER WITH THREADED OR FLANGED CONNECTIONS
Essential features include:·
- Cloth filter cartridge 5μm (metallic upon request)
- Max working pressure: 10 bar
- Max allowable pressure: 10 bar
- Maximum operating temperature: -20°C + 80°C.
- Threaded series connections: UNI-ISO 7/1 (flanged upon request)
- Flanged series connections: EN 1092-4.
|Cartridge Code||Threaded||Model||Flanged DN||Model|
Flow Rate Diagram
- Test point Std
- DPclogging indicator
LPG flow rate:multiply the value in the table x 1.2
Azote flow rate:multiply the value in the table x 0.789
CONFORMING TO THE 90/396 CEE DIRECTIVE