FLOAT TYPE LEVEL TRANSMITTER
Float Level Transmitter
For indicating liquid level and alarming to control.
■ Easy to install and is generally used.
■ Able to control motor continuously.
■ Able to control power seperately.
■ Able to use in chemical, industrial waste water, or food tank.
■ Coated sensor with PVC or PTFE is available for chemical tanks.
■ High temperature type or high viscosity type is available by special order.
- It is widely used for ordering, controlling and alarming the liquid level.
- The installation is quick and easy and is the most widely used water level measuring device.
- By coating the sensor with P.V.C or PTFE, it is possible to use in the chemical tanks used for special purposes.
- It is possible to consecutively control the motors as many as wanted
- It is a widely used water level measuring device for sewage and waste water.
Providing electric voltage of DC 24V to the sensor, it makes output of 4~20mA current which is converted by resistors in the sensor.
The continuous fluctuation of the current is caused by the up-and-down movement of the float which has permanent magnet in it. Finally, the current output is transmitted to the controller.
- Supply Voltage : DC 24V
- Output Voltage : DC 4 ~ 20mA
- Max. Temp : MAX 80℃
- Flange : JIS 10K 100A FF
- Material Stem : SUS304
- Material Float : SUS304
- Material Stopper : SUS304