A level switch is a device used to detect the level of substances such as liquid, chemical solvent, powders, lumps within tanks, silos, and hoppers. In addition, a level switch prevents overfilling of tanks and silos and ensures tanks do not run too low, possibly interrupting production.
JB series Rotary Paddle Level Switch
- A compact type product that can be easily maintained and repaired in small spaces
- Optimum for controlling powders and fine particles such as flour, wheat, sugar, and plastic materials.
- Highly sensitive with buil-in springs that can be adjusted to four levels
- Usable in various kinds of small hoppers such as grain tanks and rice husk tanks
JC7 series Rotary Paddle Level Switch
- Detection of the heights of stored goods
- Using mechanical detection methods, these types are not affected by temperatures, humidity, gases, etc. in the tank
- Made with aluminum cases, these types can be installed and used outdoors
- Made with alumimum cases, these types can be installed and used outdorrs
- Customizatin with a various length of shaft.
- Operated with mechanical structures, JC7 series detect the heights of stored goods through the rotational movements of their wings
- The wings are rotated by the motor. When resistance is generated on the wings by stored goods, the two micro-switches are operated by the built-in cam.
- The first switch turns the control circuit on/off and the next switch turns off the motor to prevent motor overload
More information please click : Parker level switch
Recent Posts: Flow meters Wiratama
Safety solenoid valves for air and gas from delta elektrogas has many models such as VMM, vmh, vmr, vml, and VMRNA
The VMH type valve is a safety shut off valve for gas with a hydraulic actuator. It is suitable for air or gas blocking and releasing controls, required in the main pipe of gas power burners, atmospheric gas boilers, industrial kilns, and others gas-consuming appliances
SHAKO Pneumatics has dedicated its entire resources to the field of pneumatic products and committed its energies to develop and produce new products
An Air Diaphragm Pumps is a type of positive displacement pump that uses compressed air as a power source.
Air Motors are designed to operate by compressed air. For applications, where positive braking is a requirement, a range of caliper brakes is offered.
An air winch is powered by compressed air instead of electricity. The drive mechanism of the air winch will begin to power the cable drum and effectively raising or lowering the attached load
kalibrasi flow meter dimaksudkan untuk mengembalikan performa flow meter guna mendapatkan faktor ketidak pastian pengukuran, yang merupakan akurasi flow meter dengan flow caliberator dan resetting
Dimensi Flange Ansi#150
Valon pressure sensor products, vpr2, vprv-d, VSW2, VPRT, VDP4, VFM, VPRH, VPMC, Pressure Meter
Showa Giken Pearl Rotary Joints and Swivel joint are used for supplying/discharging compressed or decompressed fluid/gas from a fixed piping to the rotary section of various machines with no leak