GLY-packings are applicable to pneumatic pistons & rods in non-lubricated air supply systems, while inapplicable to lubricated cylinders.
Application Field For Basic Cylinders
- Packings should be installed in the direction specified in the above schematic.
- Consider adopting divided grooves if the one-piece groove is technically adverse.
- φD H9/f8 would be modified according to the variation of the bearing structure.
- For applications installed together with wear rings, refer to the dimension table of the applicable wear ring.
- For information on preferred values of surface finish(roughness)
Visit Wiratama-ma for more info and price or
GLY Seal, a pneumatic seal