ST Hydraulic Seal -Hydraulic packings for pistons（Installable in one-piece groove）
S-FLON (PTFE) seals and back-up rings are combined to achieve low friction characteristic and of elimination stick slip even at low pressure/speed conditions.
Moderate sealing performance comparing with U-packings due to the PTFE plastic seals which have higher rigidity and lower elasticity than rubber materials.
Good practice is needed to prevent scars on the delicate surface of S-FLON seals.
- ST type is applicable to common & general applications with diversified dimensions.
- STS type is designed for low friction/pressure cylinders, with small cross sectional area.
- STG type is well accepted by construction machines and heavy machineries sectors.
- Cylinders for machine tools
- Industrial vehicles
- Consider adopting divided grooves if one piece groove is technically adverse.
- For applications without wear rings, set the φD2 side diameter to φD H9/f8.
- Install wear rings for φ20 and φ25 together with SWA-Wear rings.
- ST-Seals with the pressure-introducing notches are also available for the higher sealing effectiveness and the reliability.
- For information on preferred values of surface finish (roughness)
Visit Wiratama-ma for more info and price
Hydraulic seal, ST Seal