The new AC-MS air coolers are specifically designed to meet the needs of electric power generation applications, such as Diesel or gas generators, gas turbines, cogeneration units, gas compressors and general applications in oil and gas industry.
Due to the high level of efficiency achieved by our aluminium cooling elements made with “plate & bar” technology, the new AC-MS coolers are designed to allow the installation inside the standard and high cube ISO 20-40 ft container, for Diesel / gas
engines, gas turbines and compressors with the highest power output.
The modular design of the coolers makes possible the integration in several types of installations, and offers the possibility to expand the cooling capacity of new and existing power plants.
The AC-MS coolers may be used for cooling the following fluids:
- Engine cooling circuits HT High temperature circuit for jacket water
- LT Low temperature circuit for air to water charge cooler
- Charge air for Diesel and
- Gas turbo after-cooled engines ll Lubricating and transmission oil circuits
- Diesel fuel
- Diesel and gas generators with a power output up to 3,000 kVA and over
- Gas turbines
- Gas compressors
- Combined heat and power applications (CHP)
- Oil & gas industry
- General industrial and fluid process cooling
- Modularity: Expand your cooling capacitywithout limitation.
- Compactness: Design is optimized for containerized application
- High performance: Specific heat capacity up to 18 kW/K water glycol application.
- Efficiency:Low noise coolers reduce energy consumption further by use of low speed fans.
- Low cost of maintenance due to electric motor fan drives.
Depending on the specific needs of the application it is possible to choose the coolers
among these three configurations:
- Low Noise Coolers
⇒ Fixed fan speed rotation
⇒ Variable speed fan
⇒ Ultra-silent coolers for special applications
- Compact Design
⇒ High performance in a compact design
⇒ Side by side coolers
⇒ Stacked coolers
- Heavy Duty Systems
⇒ Enhanced performance
⇒ Extreme ambient conditions