Ultrasonic Clamp-On Flow Meter can be applied to measure the fluid flow in all pipe sizes and types of materials like carbon steel, Stainless steel, HDPE, PVC and other. Clamp-on flow meter should be capable of maintaining accuracy in working in conditions where there are temperature fluctuations in the process and the surrounding environment.
Temporary applications are mainly offered using portable type meters and permanent types are mainly designed for fixed installations. Portable types generally have a memory log or data logging capability to record data and the types designed for permanent applications normally don’t have the recording or data logging capability. However certain types like the Sitelab SL1188 or SL1168 provide a toolbox for logging purposes and to aid in identifying some transitions or abnormal errors during abnormal flow conditions.
- 1 Kind Of Clamp-on ultrasonic Flowmeter
- 1.1 Flow Meter Ultrasonic Portable
- 1.2 Flowmasonic WUF100J Portable Flow Meter
- 1.3 XONIC-100P Portable Flowmeter
- 1.4 Sitelab SL1168P Portable Transit time Ultrasonic flow meter
- 1.5 Wall Mount Clamp-On Ultrasonic Flow Meters
- 1.6 WUF 100 CF Flowmasonic Clamp-On Flow Meter
- 1.7 Xonic 100L Jain Clamp-On Ultrasonic Flow Meter
- 1.8 Clamp-On Ultrasonic Flow Meter SiteLab SL1168
- 1.9 SiteLab SL1188 Clamp-On Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Kind Of Clamp-on ultrasonic Flowmeter
Flow Meter Ultrasonic Portable
A portable ultrasonic flow meter is a handheld battery operated portable ultrasonic flow meter. It is a versatile portable ultrasonic flow meter for flow metering of liquids such as raw water, chilled water, potable water, d. M. Water, oils, organic solvents etc. Using time proven ultrasonic transit time flow metering principle it achieves a flow metering for pipes ranging from 15 mm to 3000 mm. It is also an ideal instrument for energy audit requirements.