Flowmasonic series WUF100 CF clamp-on ultrasonic flow meter is ultrasonic flow meter adopts a state-of-the-art, single-board technology featuring high precision, high reliability, high performance, low price, etc. that make it the ultrasonic flow meter of choice by many customers from all over the world.
Clamp-on ultrasonic flowmeter WUF 100 CF is available in the market in various sizes, designs, and shapes. It is highly appreciated for their long functional life.
- Non-invasive clamp-on Technology
- Easy to install
- No pressure drop, moving parts, leakage or corrosion
- No pipe cutting or process interruption
- Measurement independent of fluid properties
- Wide Bi-directional flow range
- The sensors being a clamp-on type, there’s no pressure loss. The sensors are easily mounted on the surface of the pipe without interrupting the flow for installation or maintenance.
- Advanced intelligent display, computation, and printing(data logger) to suit the user’s diversified requirement. The flow is displayed in all pertinent engineering units. It runs out of regular AC power (110V/220V), built-in battery or DC power.
- Using the most advanced direct-time-measuring method, the meter offers a signal resolution of 0.2ns. In addition, advanced data processing functions ensure Flowmasonic series WUF100 CF of high linearity.
- Signal outputs including current signal, frequency signal, serial data, switch outputs(1 OCT and 1 relay output). All the outputs displayed on the unit can be transmitted to a PC via RS-232/485 for further processing or storage.
- The Flowmasonic WUF 100CF is designed to measure the fluid velocity of liquid within a closed conduit. The transducers are a non-contacting, clamp-on type, which will provide benefits of non-fouling operation and easy installation.
|Velocity Range||: 0~±10m/s, Bi-directional measurement|
|Pipe Size||: DN32~DN6000mm|
|Type of Liquid||: Single liquid than can transmit ultrasound, such as water, sea water, sewage, oil, alcohol, etc.|
|Pipe Material||: Steel, stainless steel, cast iron, copper, PVC, Aluminum, glass steel, etc. A liner is allowed.|
|Signal Output||: 1 way 4-20mA output1 way OCT pulse output
1-way Relay output
|Signal output||: 3 way 4-20mA input, achieve to heat measurement by connecting PT100 platinum resistor.|
|Interface||: RS485, support MODBUS|
|Data Storage||: SD card regularly store the pre-set result(optional)|
|Power Supply||: DC8~36V or AC85~264V|