Ultrasonic flow meter | Portable Flow Meter | Clamp-on flow meter
Model SL1188P is a Portable Ultrasonic flow Meter. It collects Flow Data via a TPC (Tablet PC), and uses “UFM” software to download the Flow Data. The SL1188P Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter consists of flow sensors (ultrasonic), a flow transmitter and a Tablet Personal Computer (TPC).
The Model SL1188P Portable Ultrasonic Flow-meter is the only flowmeter for which operation is a specialty between the electronics and operational interface. The SL1188P package ultrasonic flowmeters have convenient magnetized transducer racks, a good operational interface, and a high memory card.
It is designed to be user-friendly, and even in the worst industrial environments, it is well protected by its high-strength impact resistant case with rubber ring seals and NEMA4 rating. Even if it is dropped into water it should continue to work normally. It is a portable flowmeter made with expertise.
- Data storage: 1GB (512 days)
- Cable signal attenuation :-0.9dB/100m
- Cable tensile strength: 300 Newtons
- Rise/fall time: 40 picoseconds
- Transducer installation time: 55s
- Portable transducer rack magnetic force: 200 Newtons
- Bluetooth communications Distance: up to 160ft (50m)
- Transmitter (standard):
- Flow range: 0 to ±40ft/s (0 to ±12m/s)
- Accuracy: ±0.5% of reading
- Repeatability: 0.15%
- Power supply: internal lithium battery with 8 hours of use
- Output: 0/4~20mA, maximum 750Ω
- Power consumption: 1W
- Weight: 3.3lbs (1.5kg)
P type Transducers (magnetic clamp-on)
- Measurement Pipe range : 1” to 200” (25mm to 5000mm)
- Protection rating : IP68
- Temperature range : -40F to 176F (-40o C to 80o C)
- Transducer cable standard length: 16ft (5m).