Portable type ultrasonic flowmeter consists of a compact and lightweight flow transmitter and a clamp-on detector. With the latest electronics and digital signal processing technology, it delivers precise measurements while allowing easy operation.
- Measurement Fluid: Uniform liquid in which ultrasonic waves can propagate.
- Turbidity of fluid: 10000 mg/L or less.
- State of fluid: well-developed turbulent or laminar flow in a filled pipe.
- Fluid Temperature : -40 to +200°C
- Measuring range : 0 … ±0.3 to ±32m/s
- Applicable piping material: select from carbo steel, stainless steel, cast iron, PVC, FRP, Copper, Aluminium, Acrylic or material of known sound velocity.
- Pipe Size
- Flow Rate measurement: ø13 to ø6000 mm
- Flow Velocity profile measurement: ø40 to ø1000 mm
- Lining material: Select from no lining, tar epoxy, mortar, rubber, Teflon, pyrex glass or material of known sound velocity
- Straight pipe length: 10D o more upstream and 5D or more downstream.
|Pipe inner diameter||Flow velocity range||Accuracy|
|ø13 to ø50 mm||2 to 32 m/s||±1.5% to 2.5% of rate|
|0 to 2 m/s||±0.03 m/s|
|ø50 to ø300 mm||2 to 32 m/s||±1.0% to 1.5% of rate|
|0 to 2 m/s||±0.02 to 0.03 m/s|
|ø300 to ø600 mm||1 to 32 m/s||±1.0% to 1.5% of rate|
|0 to 1 m/s||±0.01 to 0.02 m/s|
Note 1) Reference conditions are based on JEMIS-032.
Note 2) Refer to the 4 pages for the accuracy according to kind of detector
- Power supply: Built-in battery or AC power adapter.
- Built-in battery: Exclusive lithium button battery (5000 mAh). Continuous operation time, approx. 12 hours (without a printer, backlight OFF, output current not used and at normal ambient temperature (20°C)). Recharging time, approx. 3 hours (power adapter used).Recharging temperature range : 0 to +40°C. Power consumption: Min. 3W and Max. 16W. The consumption varies depending on the used conditions.
- Power adapter : Exclusive power adapter 100V to 240V +10%/-15% AC (50/60 Hz), 90 VA or less.
- Display: TFT color graphic LCD 240 x 320 (with backlight) Measurement value (instantaneous flow rate, integrated flow rate) and various settings are displayed. Excellent visibility even outdoors in direct sunlight.
- Analog Output Signal: 4 to 20mA DC, one point (load resistance, 600Ω or less). Instantaneous velocity, instantaneous flow rate or heat quantity (calorie) after scaling.
- Analog Input Signal: Total 2 point inputs
- 4 to 20mA DC, one point (input resistance, 200Ω or less)
- 4 to 20 mA DC, one point (input resistance, 200Ω or less) or1 to 5V DC, one point
- Used to input temperature for heat quantity measurement, etc.