Tokyo Keiki UFL-30 Ultrasonic Flowmeter
- 1. Outline
1) Transit times of ultrasonic pulses transmitted in a liquid vary with the flow velocity of the liquid and ultrasonic flowmeters utilize this characteristic to measure flow.
2) Regardless of whether the liquid is electrically conductive or non-conductive, ultrasonic flowmeters can measure various types of liquids such as potable water, river water, industrial water, agricultural water, wastewater, seawater, and pure water.
3) Transducers are clamped on to the outside of the pipe so it is not necessary to cut pipes or stop flow for installation and there is no pressure loss.
4) Flow measurements are possible over a wide range, -30m/s to +30m/s.
5) Economical measurements of flow from 25mm to 6000mm can be obtained.
6) Easy Operation through PC configuration software. Through graphical user interface, it is very simple and useful for everyone to input all data.
High Accuracy : ±1.0% R.D. measurement
2) Wide Measuring Coverage
Pipe dia : DN25mm ~ DN6000mm
Velocity : -30m/s ~ +30m/s
3) Multi-Path System 4-Path System Capability
4) Variety Output
– 2 ports : RS232C digital output
– 4 ports : Contact output
– 2 ports : Analog output
5) Easy Configuration
Menu driven 4, Graphical PC Configuration