Flowmasonic WUF 100 CF ultrasonic flow meter
How to enter into the linearity correcting? How to enter into the data?
- The menu can realize almost 12 parts linearity correcting. The user can choose from two points to twelve points to execute the linearity correcting according to user actual condition.
- In order to explain the usage method of the menu, we suppose that we get the following table data through calibration the meter.
- Reference standard :
- equipment flow (m3/h)
- Instrumented show : flow (m3/h)
- Correction coefficient
- (standard / show value)
1.02 0.0998 1.02
5.11 5.505 0.93
10.34 10.85 0.95
20.45 19.78 1.03
50.56 51.23 0.99
- In order to revised the flow exceed the scope of the above table, without mutations of correction factor, we add two points on the basis of the above five points, (0 m3/h, 1.0) and (100000 m3/h, 1.0). (0 m3/h, 1.0) is called the minimum flow of the amendment point, this set of data is used to facilitate to generated a appropriate correction factor when Instrumented show flow under 1.02 m3/h. (100000 m3/h, 1.0) is called the maximum flow of the amendment point, this set of data is used to facilitate to generated a appropriate correction factor when Instrumented show flow above 50.56 m3/h.
- So that we get the following data sets from small to large.
( 0 , 1 )
( 0.0998 , 1.02 )
( 5.505 , 0.93 )
( 10.85 , 0.95 )
( 19.78 , 1.03 )
( 51.23 , 0.99 )
( 100000 , 1. )
- The total is seven sets of data. The next step is to put seven sets of data entered into the Instrument. Pay attention to the input order in accordance with from small to large.
- To enter the menu M48, then input the data set number “7”, to be followed in the above seven sets of data, we revised the setup of a multi-segment linearity correcting.
- If you need to cancel linearity correcting, simply enter “0” in the menu M48.
- Decommissioned linearity correcting, you just need to enter in the menu M48 data points (in this case, is “7”).
- Noted : before the calibration of the instrument, you must first close the linearity correction function. If under the condition that the linearity correcting function has not closed, the calibration data sets arising from the amendment must be dealing with the reverse curve of the data following the original amendment, then input to the Instrument. Reverse amendment is very complicated, and should be avoided.
How to use the Totalizer Pulse Output?
- The totalizer output will produce a pulse output with every unit flow of the totalizer.
- The totalizer pulse output can only be realized by mapping the pulse output to the OCT or BUZZER hardware devices.
- For example, assume that the POS totalizer pulse output is needed, and every pulse should represent 0.1cubic meter of liquid flow; the pulse output will be mapped to the internal Buzzer, so that with every 0.1 cubic meter of flow the BUZZER will beep for a while.
- The following setups should be taken / performed :
- Select the unit Cubic Meter under window M32.
- Select the Multiplier as ‘2. X0.1’ under window M33.
- Select the output option ‘9. POS INT Pulse’ under window M77. (INT stands for totalized )
How to use the Frequency Output?
- There is a Frequency Output in all WUF 1oo CF series flow meters. This frequency output signal, which represents the flow rate, is intended to connect with other instruments.
- The Frequency Output is totally user-configurable. Generally, four parameters should be configured for the setups.
- Enter the lower flow rate value in window M68 and the higher flow rate value in window M69.
- Enter the frequency range in window M67.
- for other instrumentation. The user should enter 0 in M68 and 3000 in M69, and enter 200 and 1000 in window M67.
- Please note that the user has to make the selection with OCT setups in window M78.
How to use 4-20mA current loop output?
- The accuracy of the current loop output is better than 0.1%. It can be configured to different
mode, such as 4-20mA mode, 0-20mA etc.
- Mode selection can be made in menu M55.
Refer to the next chapter for details on M55.
- In order to use the 4-20mA output function, you need not only select the mode to be
4-20mA in M55, but also set the flow rate values which correspond to the minimum current (4mA) and the maximum current (20mA).
- Enter the two values in M56 and M57.
- Example A: flow rate range is 0-500m3/h. Just enter 0 in M56 and 500 in M57.
Example B: flow rate range is -500-0-1000m3/h. If flow direction is not an issue for you, you
may select 20- 4-20mA mode in M55. Then, enter 500 in M56 and 1000 in M57. If flow
direction is an issue, you may select 0-4-20mA mode in M55.
- This means that the current
loop will output 0-4mA when flow rate is negative and 4-20mA when flow rate is positive.
Enter -500 in M56 and 1000 in M57.
- You may need to calibrate and test the current loop output before using it. Just go to menu M58 and do the following :
- First, connect an ammeter to the current loop output.
- Press MENU 5 8 , then ENT to enter into menu M58.
- Use /+ and /- to display “0mA”, “4mA”, “8mA”, “16mA”, “20mA”
- orderly, record the corresponding reading on the ammeter.
- Calculate the differences between the readings and the selected ones. For instance, when 4mA is selected, the actual output current shown on the ammeter is 4.01mA.
- Then, the difference is 0.01mA.
- If the differences are not within tolerance, calibrate the current loop
- The present current loop output is displayed in Window M59. It changes along with flow rate change.
How to know if the instrument works properly?
Enter into M08, if ‘R’ is displayed on the screen, the instrument is working properly,
If ‘E’ is displayed, the current loop output is over-ranged. Increasing the range setting in
M57 will make the ‘E’ letter disappear. If you do not use current loop output, you may ignore
If ‘Q’ is displayed, the frequency output is over-ranged. Increasing the range setting in M69
will make the ‘Q’ letter disappear. If you do not use frequency output, you may ignore this
If an ‘H’ flashes on that place, there could be poor signal received. Please refer to the
chapters on diagnosis.
If ‘G’ is displayed, the flow meter is adjusting system gain. This is normal as far as it does
not last long time.
If an ‘I’ is displayed, it means that there is no signal detected.
If ‘J’ is displayed, there is hardware problem. Turn off the power, then,
turn on the power again. If the problem remains, refer to Chapter 5 for diagnosis
Recent Posts: Flow meters Wiratama
Safety solenoid valves for air and gas from delta elektrogas has many models such as VMM, vmh, vmr, vml, and VMRNA
The VMH type valve is a safety shut off valve for gas with a hydraulic actuator. It is suitable for air or gas blocking and releasing controls, required in the main pipe of gas power burners, atmospheric gas boilers, industrial kilns, and others gas-consuming appliances
SHAKO Pneumatics has dedicated its entire resources to the field of pneumatic products and committed its energies to develop and produce new products
An Air Diaphragm Pumps is a type of positive displacement pump that uses compressed air as a power source.
Air Motors are designed to operate by compressed air. For applications, where positive braking is a requirement, a range of caliper brakes is offered.
An air winch is powered by compressed air instead of electricity. The drive mechanism of the air winch will begin to power the cable drum and effectively raising or lowering the attached load
kalibrasi flow meter dimaksudkan untuk mengembalikan performa flow meter guna mendapatkan faktor ketidak pastian pengukuran, yang merupakan akurasi flow meter dengan flow caliberator dan resetting
Dimensi Flange Ansi#150
Valon pressure sensor products, vpr2, vprv-d, VSW2, VPRT, VDP4, VFM, VPRH, VPMC, Pressure Meter
Showa Giken Pearl Rotary Joints and Swivel joint are used for supplying/discharging compressed or decompressed fluid/gas from a fixed piping to the rotary section of various machines with no leak