TransPort PT900 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter for Liquids
The TransPort PT900 is GE’s newest portable flow meter with ultrasonic technology. It is a clamp-on flow meter that attaches fixtures with transducers onto the outside of a pipe to measure flow within the pipe without cutting into the pipe or shutting down the process. A portable flow meter can be moved around to different measurement locations, making it useful for spot metering flow, checking other meters or for temporary installations.
What’s new about the TransPort portable clamp-on flow meter?
The TransPort PT900 capitalizes on the ruggedness and superior performance of its predecessor, the Panametrics TransPort® PT878, but incorporates a whole new level of intuitive and user-friendly capability from today’s smart device technology. TransPort PT900 features a totally new clamping fixture and a compact flow transmitter with a streamlined user interface on a wireless tablet. Regardless of your experience level, the TransPort is designed to be so easy to install and to use that it gives you confidence in the measurement.
The TransPort PT900 measures:
- Cooling and heating water
- Ultrapure water and liquids
- Water/glycol solutions
- Crude oil
- Refined hydrocarbons
- Diesel and fuel oils
- Lubricating oils
- Other liquids
The TransPort PT900 Portable Flow Meter Makes Your Job Easier.
The TransPort® PT900 portable flow meter system includes clamping fixture with transducers, flow transmitter, carrying case and accessories. Options include an Android tablet, rechargeable battery pack, spare battery, thickness gauge and energy measurement kit. (View the TransPort PT900 system video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zqc9zY2L3I.)
Powered by smart device technology, the TransPort PT900 portable flow meter combines the best in clamp-on performance with a great user experience. It offers:
- App-driven user interface with free app loaded from Google Play (view video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKOIeIUIpxg) or from SD card (view video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJMARNEgP4k)
- Easy to use with intuitive programming on touchscreen Android tablet and fool-proof clamping fixture (view video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyZSYdexxjA)
- Bluetooth® communication between transmitter and tablet for wireless freedom (view video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWv9r9XuTKQ)
- Fifteen languages for global use
- Rugged transducers to handle difficult applications
- Fast responding transmitter with LED health indicators to ensure that the TransPort PT900 is ready to use
- 8GB of memory allowing for large data logs (view video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW7ENpQfg6U&feature=youtu.be)
- Excellent accuracy (± 1% of reading)
Recent Posts: Flow meters Wiratama
Safety solenoid valves for air and gas from delta elektrogas has many models such as VMM, vmh, vmr, vml, and VMRNA
The VMH type valve is a safety shut off valve for gas with a hydraulic actuator. It is suitable for air or gas blocking and releasing controls, required in the main pipe of gas power burners, atmospheric gas boilers, industrial kilns, and others gas-consuming appliances
SHAKO Pneumatics has dedicated its entire resources to the field of pneumatic products and committed its energies to develop and produce new products
An Air Diaphragm Pumps is a type of positive displacement pump that uses compressed air as a power source.
Air Motors are designed to operate by compressed air. For applications, where positive braking is a requirement, a range of caliper brakes is offered.
An air winch is powered by compressed air instead of electricity. The drive mechanism of the air winch will begin to power the cable drum and effectively raising or lowering the attached load
kalibrasi flow meter dimaksudkan untuk mengembalikan performa flow meter guna mendapatkan faktor ketidak pastian pengukuran, yang merupakan akurasi flow meter dengan flow caliberator dan resetting
Dimensi Flange Ansi#150
Valon pressure sensor products, vpr2, vprv-d, VSW2, VPRT, VDP4, VFM, VPRH, VPMC, Pressure Meter
Showa Giken Pearl Rotary Joints and Swivel joint are used for supplying/discharging compressed or decompressed fluid/gas from a fixed piping to the rotary section of various machines with no leak