Mass Flow Controller/Mass Flow Meter With Indicator
MODEL D8500 SERIES
Kofloc mass flow controller/meter driven by a 24 VDC power supply has been developed as a successor to the MODEL 8300. The viewpoint change function of the display unit and the pattern setting function are unique to this model, and noise resistance has been improved dramatically. A sister model with a detachable display and setting unit is also available.
• The high-lift actuator allows this compact model to control a large flow rate.
• Equipped with a display and setting unit, this model can be operated by a 24 VDC power supply
• The RS232C/RS485 communication function and integration function are provided as standard equipment.
• The 14-bit converter permits display and operation in 4-1/2 digits.
• Control of the flow rate of inflammable gas is possible because the heat generating part of the sensor is not exposed to the gas.
• There are no limitations on the mounting position that may be employed
• In addition to the SV setting, five other patterns can be set.
• Auto zero and auto close functions are also standard.
Standard Specifications :
- Flow range (F.S.) (at N2 calibration conditions) : 50 SCCM-5 SLM
- – Applicable gases (dry gas): N2, air, O2, CO2, Ar, H2, He, etc.
- – Sensor: a Thermal mass flow sensor
- – Valve actuator: Normally-closed solenoid valve actuator *7
- – Valve type: Poppet valve *7
- – Control System :
- Control/measurement range : 2-100% F.S.
- Response: 0-100% F.S. or more within 2 sec. *1
- bellow 10% F.S. within 4 sec. *
- Accuracy :
- Flow accuracy: ±1.0%F.S. *2
- Repeatability: ±0.75%F.S.
- Pressure :
- Proof pressure: 1000 kPa (G)
- Allowable operating pressure: 500 kPa (G) or less
- Operating differential pressure *7 : 50–300 kPa (G) => 100-300 kPa (G)
- Temperature :
- Allowable operating temperature: 5–45℃
- Temperature characteristics : 0.2% F.S./℃
- Humidity :
- a). Allowable operating humidity: 10–90% (No condensation allowed)
- – Leak: He leak rate: 1 × 10-8 Pa•m3/sec. or less *3
- – Flow setting method: a). Digital : (1) Setting & display unit
- (2) Communications
- (3) Event input selection
b). Analog *7 : (1) 0–5 V (2) 4–20 mA (freely selectable)
– Flow rate output: a). Analog : (1) 0-5 V (2) 4-20 mA (interlocked with the above)
– Display :
a). Display format: 7-segment 4-digit LED
b). Total flow: 12 digits *4
c). Mounting direction: Changeable
d). Built-in/Separate :Built-in, separate 1 m, separate 3 m, separate 5 m
e). Status display LED : OK (within allowable range), ALM (alarm output interlock) OUT1 (event output 1 interlock), OUT2 (event output 2 interlock) SV (set flow), PV (instantaneous flow), TF (total flow) IF (mode setting)
– Other I/O functions :
a). Event input : 3 × contact input
b). Alarm output: 1 × open collector output, Max. 35 V, 50 mA
c). Event output: 2 × open collector output Max. 35 V, 50 mA
d). Communications: RS-485, half-duplex, 9600 bps
– Power supply :
a). Rating : 24 VDC, current consumption: 300 mA max.
b). Allowable supply voltage range : 21.6–26.4 VDC (Ripple: 5% or less)
– Mounting position : Not specified
– Applicable standards : RoHS and EN62326-1: 2006
– Materials of parts in contact with gases : SUS316, SUS316L, SUS430, FKM, PTFE, chloroprene rubber (option)
– Joint : 1/4 SWL, RC1/4, 1/4 VCR
– Weight :
a). Built-in: Approx. 1000 g
b). Separate (excluding the cable): Approx. 1200 g (*6)