Flowmasonic WUF 100 CF ultrasonic flow meter
How to enter into the linearity correcting? How to enter into the data?
- The menu can realize almost 12 parts linearity correcting. The user can choose from two points to twelve points to execute the linearity correcting according to user actual condition.
- In order to explain the usage method of the menu, we suppose that we get the following table data through calibration the meter.
- Reference standard :
- equipment flow (m3/h)
- Instrumented show : flow (m3/h)
- Correction coefficient
- (standard / show value)
1.02 0.0998 1.02
5.11 5.505 0.93
10.34 10.85 0.95
20.45 19.78 1.03
50.56 51.23 0.99
- In order to revised the flow exceed the scope of the above table, without mutations of correction factor, we add two points on the basis of the above five points, (0 m3/h, 1.0) and (100000 m3/h, 1.0). (0 m3/h, 1.0) is called the minimum flow of the amendment point, this set of data is used to facilitate to generated a appropriate correction factor when Instrumented show flow under 1.02 m3/h. (100000 m3/h, 1.0) is called the maximum flow of the amendment point, this set of data is used to facilitate to generated a appropriate correction factor when Instrumented show flow above 50.56 m3/h.
- So that we get the following data sets from small to large.
( 0 , 1 )
( 0.0998 , 1.02 )
( 5.505 , 0.93 )
( 10.85 , 0.95 )
( 19.78 , 1.03 )
( 51.23 , 0.99 )
( 100000 , 1. )
- The total is seven sets of data. The next step is to put seven sets of data entered into the Instrument. Pay attention to the input order in accordance with from small to large.
- To enter the menu M48, then input the data set number “7”, to be followed in the above seven sets of data, we revised the setup of a multi-segment linearity correcting.
- If you need to cancel linearity correcting, simply enter “0” in the menu M48.
- Decommissioned linearity correcting, you just need to enter in the menu M48 data points (in this case, is “7”).
- Noted : before the calibration of the instrument, you must first close the linearity correction function. If under the condition that the linearity correcting function has not closed, the calibration data sets arising from the amendment must be dealing with the reverse curve of the data following the original amendment, then input to the Instrument. Reverse amendment is very complicated, and should be avoided.