- Mass flow controller 1000 series and control power supply are all-in-one compact flow control unit.
- It can be used by connecting the gas fitting and power outlet.
- The suppression of Flow surge (overshoot) at the start (Requires more than 30 seconds of the interval).
- Input & Output Signal ： Analog (0～5VDC).
- Equipped with monitor terminal for setting/output voltage on the back.
- This product is ideal for use on the desktop, space-saving.
- If you mount the main body and set the operation part in the panel cut part, it can be incorporated in various kinds of equipment.
- Compact and lightweight integral unit
- Easy flow Measuring / Controlling
- Flow rate display and setting functions
- SET / OUT switching function
- External output terminals are provided on the rear
|Model||CUBE MFC 1005 / 1020 / 1030 / 1050 / 1100|
|Gases||Most gases (e.g., air, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, argon, hydrogen, helium, methane, oxygen)|
|Valve type||Normally Open|
|Flow rate control range||5-100% F . S.|
|Accuracy||±2%F. S. ( Accuracy guaranteed between 15-35°C)|
|Operating differential pressure||50-300kPa (conform to built-in Mass flow controller specification)|
|Pressure Resistance||1MPa (G)|
|Leak Integrity||1×10-7Pa•m3/ sec (He)|
|Operating temperature||5-50°C less than 85% RH|
|Wetted surface material||SUS316, PTFE, Fluoro-Rubber|
|Standard fitting**||1/4in. SWL (equivalent), One-touch fittings|
|Mass flow control||10-turn potentiometer|
|Input power||AC100 – 240V|
|Output terminal||Setting the signal /Output signal|
- At F CON, flow rates (SCCM, S LM) are converted to values at 0ºC, 1 01.3kPa abs (1atm) for calibration.
- For other fittings, please contact us.