- Non-invasive clamp-on Technology
- Easy to install
- No pressure drop, moving parts, leakage or corrosion
- No pipe cutting or process interruption
- Measurement independent of fluid properties
- Wide Bi-directional flow range
- The sensors being clamp-on type, there’s no pressure loss. The sensors are easily mounted on the surface of the pipe without interrupting the flow for installation or maintenance.
- Advanced intelligent display, computation and printing(data logger) to suit user’s diversified requirement. The flow is displayed in all pertinent engineering units. It runs out of regular AC power (110V/220V), or DC power.
- Signal outputs including current signal, frequency signal, serial data, switch outputs(1 OCT and 1 relay output). All the outputs displayed on the unit can be transmitted to a PC via RS-232/485 for further processing or storage.
|Velocity Range||: 0~±10m/s, Bi-directional measurement|
|Pipe Size||: DN32~DN6000mm|
|Type of Liquid||: Single liquid than can transmit ultrasound, such as water, sea water, sewage, oil, alcohol, etc.|
|Pipe Material||: Steel, stainless steel, cast iron, copper, PVC, Aluminum, glass steel, etc. Liner is allowed.|
|Signal Output||: 1 way 4-20mA output1 way OCT pulse output
1 way Relay output
|Signal Input||: 3 way 4-20mA input, achieve to heat measurement by connecting PT100 platinum resistor,.|
|Interface||: RS485, support MODBUS|
|Units (User Configured)||Rate : Meter, feet, cubic meter, cubic feet, USA gallon, oil barrel, USA liquid barrel, imperial liquid barrel, million USA gallonsTime : second, minute, hour, day|
|Data Storage||: SD card Data Logger: Built-in, stores over 2000 lines of data|
|Power Supply||: DC8~36V or AC85~264V|
Wall mount Ultrasonic Flow meter
Model : TDS100F
Sensor type : Clamp On