Model 2204 Variable Primary Pressure Flow Controller is a control valve that always keeps flows at a constant rate under a given constant level of secondary pressure (outlet pressure) even when the primary pressure (inlet pressure)fluctuates. The built-in precision needle valve accurately controls flows to the set flow rate, including ultra-minute flows.
- Stable flow control
- A non-rotary needle valve composed of high-precision components ensures smooth control of even ultra-minute flows.
- Not subject to supply pressure fluctuations
- Flows are protected from being affected by primary pressure (supply pressure) fluctuations, under a given constant level of secondary pressure (outlet pressure).
- Cleanliness ensured
- All the high-precision components are super-cleaned before assembly so that the product can be safely used even on high-sensitivity instruments for analysis for which cleanliness is essential.
- Physical and chemical appliances
- Control of the second-stage operation of pumps
- Various instruments for analysis
- Environmental instrumentation systems