Introduction of Xonic X100L ultrasonic flow meter
Xonic 100L Clamp-On Ultrasonic flow meter Very simple installation and easy maintenance flow meters for water, wastewater, oil, chemical plants. This flow meter use DSP (digital signal processing) technologies and performance are equal to magnetic flow meters.
- Clamp-On Transducers
- Transit-Time, AR Mode (patented)
- Accuracy of 1.0%
- DSP Technologies
- First in Korea
- No Cutting pipes
Xonic 100L measure transit-time of flow and use DSP (digital signal processing) technology to analyze ultrasonic signals. This DSP technology can remove any noise from pipes and electronics. Also, Xonic 100L use Cross-Correlation and FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) technology to make very clean ultrasonic signals.
Measuring pipe is from 15 ~ 6,000mm, and velocity range is from 0.02 ~ 12 m/sec. Xonic 100L can measure very slow flow, so very suitable for block flow (leak) monitoring system. Also, it has two 4-20mA inputs, so the user can use these inputs to receive pressure and temperature data without PLC.
Features of Xonix X100L
Clamp-On Technology makes installation very simple. The user just attach clamp-on transducers on pipes or insertion with hot tap valve transducers drill to pipe. Do not need to stop water supply for installation and after service. Xonic100L can work with many kinds of pipes, such as Steel, Stainless (SUS), Ductile Iron, Copper, A/C, PVC, PE, PB, FRP or others if know sound velocity.
The turn-down ratio of Xonic 100L is more than 1000: 1 and Xonic 100L is the best flow meter to check minimum flow during mid-nights. The Flow in mid-night is down to 1 m3/ hr for 100 mm pipe and Xonic 100L can keep the accuracy.
Xonic 100L use Cross-Correlation technology. The technology is able to remove most noises outside the pipe. Also, Xonic 100L can measure liquids contain heavy air and slurry.
Xonic 100L has a large color graphic LCD. It allows a user to read the flow, total, analog input data (pressure, level, etc) and the ultrasonic signal diagram. So the user can check how to flow meter works in the field without oscilloscope as diagnostic functions.
Xonic 100L is a dual-beam or dual path that is a basic model. Users can use as single-channel flow meter with one pair transducers and dual-channel or dual path flow meters with two pair transducers.
Performance of Xonic 100
- Clamp-On or Insertion Transducers
- Patented Anti-Round Technology
- Velocity is from 0.02 to 12 m/sec
- Measure Water Contains 30% Air and Slurry
- Oscilloscope Function
- DSP Technology (Cross-Correlation)
- 12 Patents
- Two 4-20mA Analog Outputs for Positive & Negative Flow
- Two Relays for Flow Totalizer
- Two Analog Inputs for Pressure, Level, and etc.
- Self-Diagnostic Functions
- Touch Key Programming
- Large Color Graphic LCD Display (320×240 pixel)
- Key Lock Function
- Software for Easy Installation and Download Data
- 1,000,000 Points Datalogging
•Municipal Water, Waste Water
•Block Flow Monitoring
•Strong Acid, Solvent
•Milk, Beer, Demi-water
•Cool and Hot Water
•Liquids contain Heavy Slurry and Air
•Pulp, Steel Industries
•Nuclear Power Plant
- Installation : Clamp-On for pipe : 15 – 6,000mm, Insert : 80 – 6,000mm.
- Principles : AR(Anti-Round) Mode, Transit-Time
- Accuracy :
- ± 1.0 % single path (over 0.02 m/s)
- ± 0.5 % dual path (over 0.02 m/s)
- Velocity & Turn Down Ratio : ± 0.02 ~ 12 m/s & 1000 : 1
- Repeatability : 0.25 %
- Damping : 1 ~ 999 seconds
- Required Straight Run :
- 10D upstream, 5D downstream, single path
- 7D upstream, 3D downstream, dual path
- Output :
- analog out put 2 x 4-20mA (over than 750 OHM) , Two Relays (AC/DC Contact Relay)
- Two relay for pulse totalizer ,Batch & alarm
- Input : Two 4-20mA (for pressure, temperature etc)
- Datalogger : 32 Mbytes (more than 1,000,000 points Datalogging)
- Display :
- Color Graphic LCD Display (Flowrate: 4.5 digit, Total: 12 digit)
- Flowrate, Velocity, Total (POS ,NEG ,NET) ,Input Data(AI), DeltaT ,Ultrasonic Signal Shape, Frequency
- Communication : RS-232C, RS-485
- Cable : RG62 A/U, standard 10m. option Max 200m
- Power : AC110~220 V, 50/60Hz (option. DC12 ~ 24 Vdc)
- Enclosure : NEMA 4, IP65 ,Temp. range: -20 ~ +60 °C
- Transducers : Submersible, IP68 ,Temp. range: -40 ~ +120 °C
- Software : Upload Configures with USB, Download & Reading Data
Another article :