Rheonik Coriolis Mass Flow Meter RHM03
The RHM 03 can measure flow rates up to 5 kg/min (11 lb/min) with temperatures in excess of 400 °C and pressures to 868 bar. This model is a truly unique flexible solution, manufactured by Rheonik, the mass flowmeter experts.
The RHM 03 is an economical meter that has been in production for over 15 years. This meter is available in a wide variety of models which makes it suitable for virtually all applications.
As with all other Rheonik meters, this model is based on the patented Omega tube design with an increased signal to noise ratio. This unique design, which offers excellent performance and reliability, has created the most satisfied customers worldwide.
Unlike other mass flowmeter manufacturers, Rheonik uses a patented torsion rod swinger with the Omega shape and support bars which results in high accuracy measurement, which is independent of pressure, even at very low flow velocities. The meter has also extremely good repeatability and high stability for critical applications.
Suitable for virtually any mass flow application, such as:
- General flow control
The outstanding features include:
- Suitable for pressure up to 868 bar
- Typical measuring ranges from 0.05 kg/min to 5 kg/min (11 lb/min)
- Minimal flows as low as 0.0375 kg/min
- Patented Torsion Swinger
- Optimized solutions
- Flow Accuracy of 0.10%
- Repeatability better than 0.05%
- Many different material and fittings available
- Extra compact design with a minimal space requirement
- EEx Approvals (i.e. ATEX, CSA, …)
- Custody Transfer Approvals (i.e. PTB, NMI, …)
- No pressure effect – no deterioration of accuracy due to pressure changes by the patented Omega Shape
- Patented torsion swinger design assures the longest lifetime and increased safety (low stress in welds and increased wall thickness against abrasion)
- No moving parts – practically no maintenance
- Removable connection block
PERFORMANCE RHM 03
Max Flow 5 kg/min (11 lb/min)
1. Standard Model
2. Optimized Low Flow Models* / optimized to be operated between 0.015 x Q max and 0.3 x Qmax
3. Gold Line Models/ application fine-tuned meters
Repeatability: better ± 0.05 % of the rate
Temperature: better ± 1°C
- For serial (single pipe/path) sanitary design Qmax is 2.5 kg/min (50%). The data above refer to standard wall thickness.
An error of reading (including zero drift) indications refer to reference conditions H2O, 18-24°C (66-76°F), 1-3
- bar (15-45 psi).
- RHM sensor does not suffer from pressure effects due to the torsional oscillation and semi-circle (non-deforming) measurement section.
- Temperature changes of +/- 25°C around the operating point are negligible.
- Pressure drop refers to Newton liquids, with parallel measuring loops and block/manifold connection.
- Nominal flow refers to approx. 10 m/s (33 ft/sec) velocity in measuring loops for best performance.
- Calibration to customer range, with increased accuracy, possible.
General Outline Dimension Coriolis Flow Meter RHM 03
Type I(w/ removable manifold block – serial [SM0] / parallel [PM0] / PTFE seals)
W = 0 mm for standard temperature models -45/-20 to +120°C (-49/-4 to +248°F)
= 100 mm (36″) for extended (ET1, ET2) and high temperature models*