Rheonik Coriolis Mass Flow Meter
The RHM 12 coriolis mass flow sensor is an economical meter which has been in production for over 15 years. This meter has beenoptimized for applications which require extreme stability and fast response. As with all other Rheonik meters, this model is based on the patented Omega tube design with increased signal to noise ratio.
The RHM12 coriolis mass flow meter can measure flow rates up to 10 kg/min (21 lb/min) with extremely fast response times and excellent repeatability. A true solution, particulary for application such as batching where fast response times are needed, manufactured by Rheonik, the mass flowmeter experts.
This unique design, which offers excellent performance and reliability, has created the most satisfied customers worldwide. Unlike other mass flowmeters, Rheonik uses a patented torsion swinger with the Omega shape and support bars which results in high accuracy measurement, which is independent of pressure, even at very low flow velocities. The meter has also extremely good repeatability and high stability for critical applications.
- General Flow Control
- Additing Dosing
- Package and Container Filling
- Standart pressure rating upto 790 bar (11458 psi)
- Temperature rating from -196 to 350 Deg C (-320 to 662 Deg F)
- Mass flow uncertainly down to 0.12%
- Density uncertainly down to 0.5%
- Repeatability better than 0.05%
- Typical measuring ranges between 1 and 100 kg/min
- Accurately measure low flow rate down to 750 g/min
- Unique robust torsiondriven oscillation system
- Precess Connection customization available
- Minimum pipe footprint versions available
- Approved for use in hazarddous areas
- Satinless steel case
- Removable connection manifold version available for easy and efficient maintenance
- Remote and compact transmitter versions vailable
- Torsion oscillator design assures a stable and drift free measurement with excellent signal to noise rations.
- Resilient to external noise and vibration
- Insensitive to pipe presssure changes
- Robust tube wall thickness provides increased operational safety in abrasive applications
- Corrosion resistant
- Long sensor life guaranteed due to low mechanical stresses in the meter mechanism
- No moving parts to wear or fail