- Mechanically and electrically stable due to its sturdy and simple construction.
- A standard-model metal connector that can be used with a variety of circuits.
- Electrical Appliance and Material Safety Law applicable parts are included.
- 10 shell sizes and a number of shell types are available for a wide range of uses.
- Received CSANRTL/C standard certification.
- Connector: ShapeRound
- Series starting with M, N, O : NCS
- Number Of Cores : 3
- Allowable Current(A) : 5
- Wire connection method: Solder
- Contact plating treatment: Nickel
- Connector series initials: M·N·O
- Used cable outer diameter(φ) : 6.5 to 8.0
- Protection function (environmentally resistant) : NA
- Type of connector shape: Adapter
- Shell Size: 16
- Operating Temperature Range(°C) : -40 to +120
- Screw for Pipes: NA
- Connection direction : Straight
- Representative Standard: PSE
- Connector shape characteristics: General Shape
- Application: Cable Connection
- Applicable pin/contact: Male
- Allowable Voltage(V) : 125
- Normal core/reverse core: Normal-core type
- Mating partner: NCS-163-P-CH [Straight plug]
Copyright © 2009 | Rudy Winoto
error: Content is protected !!