- A standard-model metal connector that can be used with a variety of circuits.
- Mechanically and electrically stable due to its sturdy and simple construction.
- 10 shell sizes and a number of shell types are available for a wide range of uses.
- Electrical Appliance and Material Safety Law applicable parts are included.
- Received CSANRTL/C standard certification.
- Connector Shape: Round
- Series starting with M, N, O: NCS
- Number Of Cores : 3
- Allowable Current(A) : 5
- Wire connection method: Solder
- Connector series initials: M·N·O
- Applicable pin/contact : Female
- Shell Size: 16
- Operating Temperature Range(°C) : -40 to +120
- Protection function (environmentally resistant) : NA
- Type of connector shape: Adapter
- Contact plating treatment: Nickel
- Connector shape characteristics: General Shape
- Normal core/reverse core: Reverse-core type
- Shell plating treatment: Chrome
- Application: Cable Connection
- Connection direction : Straight
- Allowable Voltage(V) : 125
- Conforming wire conductor cross-section(mm2) : 0.75
- Mating partner: NCS-163-PM-CH [Straight plug]