- Compatible with Thermal Mass Flowmeters
- Rate/Total and Batching Functions
- User Definable Units of Measure
- Menu Selectable Hardware & Software Features
- Auxiliary Power for Thermal Mass Flowmeters
- Monitoring and Report Generation
- Advanced Batching Features: Overrun Compensation, Auto batch Start, Print End of Batch, Slow Fill, 2 StageBatching
- Isolated Outputs Standard
- RS-232 Port Standard, RS-485 OptionalAdvanced Printing CapabilitiesWindows™ Setup Software
- DIN Panel Mount Enclosure with Two PieceConnectors
- On-Board Data Logging
- DDE Server & HMI Software Available
- Enhanced Modem Features for Remote Metering
- Attractive Wall Mount Enclosure Option
- Bench Top Enclosure Option
The MS720 is a special purpose flow computer intended for use with Thermal Mass Flowmeters. The units of measure for flowrate and total can be entered by the user. An auxiliary, internal, high current, DC power supply is provided to power the Thermal Mass Flowmeters.
Several DC power supply voltages are available. The MS720 accepts analog input from Thermal Mass Flowmeter and provide linearization for the sensor and scaling the flowrate and totalizer indicators. A variety of pulse output, analog outputs, control inputs, relay alarms, and RS232 outputs are provided a standard. RS485 Modbus RTU is also an ordering option. Enclosures are available suitable for panel, wall (Nema 4), benchtop, and explosion-proof enclosure (Class 1 Div 1Groups C+D) mounting schemes.
Flow Meters and Computations
Meter Types: Thermal Mass flowmeters plus all linear and square law meters supported including vortex, turbine, magnetic, PD, target, orifice, venturi, v-cone and many othersLinearization: Square root, 16 point table or UVC table computations: Volume, Corrected Volume & MassFluid Computations: Temperature, Density, Viscosity and API 2540 for petroleum.
Operating Temperature: 0°C to +50°C
Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85 C
Humidity : 0-95% Non-condensing
Materials: U.L. approved
Listing: UL/CUL Listed (File No. E192404), CE Compliant,
Type: 2 lines of 20 characters
Types: Backlit LCD, OLED, and VFD ordering options
Character Size: 0.2″ nominal
User-programmable label descriptors and units of measure
Keypad Type: Membrane Keypad with 16 keys
Enclosure (Panel Mount Standard)
Size: See Dimensions at Data Sheet
Depth behind panel: 6.5″ including mating connector
Materials: Plastic, UL94V-0, Flame retardant
Bezel: Textured per matt finish
The MS-720 is equipped with a battery-backed real-time clock with display of time and date.
12 or 24 hour time display
Day, Month, Year date display
The factory equipped power option is internally fused. An internal line to line filter capacitor and MOV are provided for added transient suppression.
110 VAC Power: 85 to 127 Vrms, 50/60 Hz (11.0 VA)
220 VAC Power: 170 to 276 Vrms, 50/60 Hz (11.0 VA)
24 VDC Power: (14 to 28 VDC); 300 mA max.