Fluidwell D050 DIN Panel mount – Pressure Indicator with very large digits
The D050 is a straight forward, panel mounts pressure indicator. The measuring unit to be displayed is simply selected through an alfa-numerical configuration menu. No adhesive labels have to be put on the outside of the enclosure: a weatherproof and user-friendly solution! The configuration of the Span, off-set, and number of decimals is done through software functions, without any sensitive dip-switches or trimmers.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell “Know one, know them all” configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA Type4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die-cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units: mBar – Bar – PSI.
- Displays actual pressure and measuring unit.
- Pie graph indication: ten segments.
- Very large 26mm (1″) digits.
- Number of digits for pressure: 5½.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67” x 2.83”) according to DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.
- Auto backup of all settings.
- LED backlight option.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- The D050 fits in applications where a basic pressure measurement display is required without pressure monitoring.
- The D-Series is a DIN-sized display and the better alternative for your existing, not waterproof, front panel mount indicators in extreme weather outdoor applications or e.g. in food industries where working environments are often cleaned with powerful water jets.
- Temperature Inputs
- (0)4 – 20mA.
- 0 – 10V DC.
- Alarm outputs
- Analog outputs
- Power Supply
- Basic: 8 – 30V DC (no real sensor supply).
- Long-life Lithium battery.
- 4 – 20mA input Loop-powered.
- 24V AC/DC + sensor supply.
- 115 – 230V AC + sensor supply.
- Sensor Supply
- 8.2, 12 & 24V DC.
- Intrinsically Safe
- For Intrinsically Safe applications we recommend the F-Series.
- Modbus communication available on F1-Series products.
- HART communication is available with the F018 & E018 Flow rate Monitor / Totalizers.