Input loop powered with very large digits
The D090 is a local, panel mount indicator to display the actual process value, range and loop current. The measuring unit to be displayed is simply selected through an alfa-numerical configuration menu. No adhesive labels have to be put on the outside of the enclosure: a weatherproof and user-friendly solution! The configuration of Span, offset and number of decimals is done through software functions, without any sensitive dip-switches or trimmers.
It accepts a wide range of process instruments, including flow (linear or square root), level, pressure and temperature transmitters. All these process parameters can be displayed in their own engineering units.
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA Type4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die-cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
- Intuitive “Know one, know them all!” configuration menu, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Resistant to harsh weather conditions: rain, snow, salty atmospheres.
- Only a few inches depth clearance for smaller, low-cost panels and panel doors.
- Universal input loop-powered indicator.
- Very large 26mm (1″) digits.
- Displays the actual value, measuring unit and loop current.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units: %, PPM, meter, m, cm, mm, ft, sqft, ML, L, NL, M³, nM³, GAL, USGAL, IGAL, bbl, CUFT, mg, g, kg, ton, lb, psi, psig, mbar, bar, barg, °C, °F, K, P, RPM, K, KPA, pH, mV or no unit (others on request).
- Selectable on-screen time units for flow rate: /sec, /min, /hour, /day or no unit.
- Number of digits for actual value: 5½.
- Pie graph indication: ten segments.
- Auto backup of all settings.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- LED backlight option.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67” x 2.83”) according to DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- Applications where a local general-purpose display is required without monitoring function, linearization or signal re-transmitting.
- The D090 takes operating energy from an input current (2-wire 4 – 20mA) and reduces installation cost.
- The D-Series is a DIN-sized display and the better alternative for your existing, not waterproof, front panel mount indicators in extreme weather outdoor applications or e.g. in food industries where working environments are often cleaned with powerful water jets.
- General Purpose Inputs
- 4 – 20mA input loop-powered.
- Alarm outputs
- Analog outputs
- Power Supply
- 4 – 20mA input Loop-powered.
- Intrinsically Safe
- For Intrinsically Safe applications we recommend the F-Series.
- Modbus communication available on F1-Series products.
- HART communication is available with the F018 & E018 Flow rate Monitor / Totalizers.