Fluidwell D073 DIN panel mount level monitor with one high / low alarm output
The D073 is a versatile, panel mount level monitor with a continuous level monitoring feature. It offers the facility to set one low level and one high-level alarm value. If desired, an ignore function can be set up to allow for an incorrect level for a certain period of time.
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA Type4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die-cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell “Know one, know them all” configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Displays level, height, and percentage filled.
- Two-alarm values can be entered: low and high-level alarm.
- Level: six large 17mm (0.67) digits.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units; volumetric or mass.
- Auto backup of all settings.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Red flashing LED backlight in case of a level alarm.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67” x 2.83”) according to DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- The D073 fits in level measurement applications where continuous level monitoring is important.
- The D-Series is a DIN-sized display and the better alternative for your existing, not waterproof, front panel mount indicators in extreme weather outdoor applications or e.g. in food industries where working environments are often cleaned with powerful water jets.
- Level Inputs
- 0-10V DC.
- Alarm outputs:
- Function: Configurable alarm output for high, low or both combined level alarms.
- Type: One passive signal output, an active signal output or a robust, highly isolated (NO/NC) relay.
- Analog outputs: None
- Power Supply
- Basic: 8 – 30V DC (no real sensor supply).
- Long-life Lithium battery.
- 4 – 20mA input Loop-powered.
- 24V AC/DC + sensor supply.
- 115 – 230V AC + sensor supply.
- Sensor Supply
- 8.2, 12 & 24V DC.
- Intrinsically Safe
- For Intrinsically Safe applications we recommend the F-Series.
- Modbus communication available on F1-Series products.
- HART communication is available with the F018 & E018 Flow rate Monitor / Totalizers.
Datasheet: Fluidwell D073 Level Monitor