Fluidwell D053 DIN Panel mount – Pressure Monitor with one high / low alarm output
The D053 is a versatile, panel mount pressure indicator with a continuous pressure monitoring feature. It offers the facility to set one low pressure and one high-pressure alarm value. If desired, an ignore function can be set up to allow for incorrect pressure for a certain period of time.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell “Know one, know them all” configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA Type4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die-cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
- Displays actual pressure and alarm values.
- Pressure: six large 17mm (0.67) digits.
- Two-alarm values can be entered: low and high-pressure alarm.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Selectable on-screen engineering units: mBar – Bar – PSI.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67” x 2.83”) according to DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.
- Red flashing LED backlight in case of a pressure alarm.
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- The D053 fits in applications where continuous pressure measurement and monitoring is important.
- The D-Series is a DIN-sized display and the better alternative for your existing, not waterproof, front panel mount indicators in extreme weather outdoor applications or e.g. in food industries where working environments are often cleaned with powerful water jets.
- Temperature Inputs
- (0)4 – 20mA.
- 0 – 10V DC.
- Alarm outputs
- Function: Configurable alarm output for high, low or both combined pressure alarms.
- Type: One passive signal output, an active signal output or a robust, highly isolated (NO/NC) relay.
- Analog outputs
- Power Supply
- Basic: 8 – 30V DC (no real sensor supply).
- Long-life Lithium battery.
- 4 – 20mA input Loop-powered.
- 24V AC/DC + sensor supply.
- 115 – 230V AC + sensor supply.
- Sensor Supply
- 8.2, 12 & 24V DC.
- Intrinsically Safe
- For Intrinsically Safe applications we recommend the F-Series.
- Modbus communication available on F1-Series products.
- HART communication is available with the F018 & E018 Flow rate Monitor / Totalizers.