The D040 is a straight forward, panel mounts temperature indicator. The measuring unit to be displayed is simply selected through an alfa-numerical configuration menu. No adhesive labels have to be put on the outside of the enclosure: a weatherproof and user-friendly solution! The configuration of the Span, off-set, and several decimals is done through software functions, without any sensitive dip-switches or trimmers.
- Familiar easy operation with the Fluidwell “Know one, know them all” configuration structure, saving time, cost and aggravation.
- Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA Type4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die-cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
- Very large 26mm (1″) digits.
- Displays actual temperature and measuring unit.
- The number of digits for temperature: 5½.
- Pie graph indication: ten segments.
- Auto backup of all settings.
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F).
- Selectable on-screen engineering units: °C – °F – K.
- Aluminum DIN front panel of 144 x 72mm (5.67” x 2.83”) according to DIN 43700 / IEC 61554.
- LED backlight option.
- Various accessories are available for this product.
- The D-Series is a DIN-sized display and the better alternative for your existing, not waterproof, front panel mount indicators in extreme weather outdoor applications or e.g. in food industries where working environments are often cleaned with powerful water jets.
- The D040 fits in applications where a basic temperature measurement display is required without temperature monitoring.
- Temperature Inputs
- (0)4 – 20mA.
- 0 – 10V DC.
- Alarm outputs
- Analog outputs
- Power Supply
- Basic: 8 – 30V DC (no real sensor supply).
- Long-life Lithium battery.
- 4 – 20mA input Loop-powered.
- 24V AC/DC + sensor supply.
- 115 – 230V AC + sensor supply.
- Sensor Supply
- 8.2, 12 & 24V DC.
- Intrinsically Safe
- For Intrinsically Safe applications we recommend the F-Series.
- Modbus communication available on F1-Series products.
- HART communication is available with the F018 & E018 Flow rate Monitor / Totalizers.