Transit time ultrasonic flow meter series WUF 100CF is clamp on ultrasonic flow meter adopts a state-of-the-art, single-board technology featuring high precision, high reliability, high performance, low price, etc. that make it the ultrasonic flow meter of choice by many customers from all over the world.
WUF 100CF Transit time Clamp on ultrasonic flow meter is available in market in various sizes, designs and shapes. There are 3 size transducer or clamp on sensor large, medium and small. It is highly appreciated for their long functional life.
- Non-invasive clamp-on Technology
- Easy to install
- No pressure drop, moving parts, leakage or corrosion
- No pipe cutting or process interruption
- Measurement independent of fluid properties
- Wide Bi-directional flow range
- The ultrasonic transduxer being clamp-on type, there’s no pressure loss. The transit time sensors are easily mounted on the surface of the pipe without interrupting the flow for installation or maintenance.
- Advanced intelligent display, computation and printing(data logger) to suit user’s diversified requirement. The flow rate and volume is displayed in all pertinent engineering units. It runs out of regular AC power (110V/220V), built-in batter or DC power.
- Using the most advanced direct-time-measuring method, the meter offers a signal resolution of 0.2ns. In addition, advanced data processing functions ensure Flowmasonic series WUF100 CF of high linearity.
- Signal outputs including current signal, frequency signal, serial data, switch outputs(1 OCT and 1 relay output). All the outputs displayed on the unit can be transmitted to a PC via RS-232/485 for further processing or storage.
- The Flowmasonic clamp on ultrasonic WUF 100CF is designed to measure the fluid velocity of liquid within a closed conduit. The transducers are a non-contacting, clamp-on type, which will provide benefits of non-fouling operation and easy installation.
|Velocity Range||: 0~±10m/s, Bi-directional measurement|
|Pipe Size||: DN32~DN6000mm|
|Type of Liquid||: Single liquid than can transmit ultrasound, such as water, sea water, sewage, oil, alcohol, etc.|
|Pipe Material||: Steel, stainless steel, cast iron, copper, PVC, Aluminum, glass steel, etc. Liner is allowed.|
|Signal Output||: 1 way 4-20mA output1 way OCT pulse output
1 way Relay output
|Signal output||: 3 way 4-20mA input, achieve to heat measurement by connecting PT100 platinum resistor.|
|Interface||: RS485, support MODBUS|
|Data Storage||: SD card regularly store the pre-set result(optional)|
|Power Supply||: DC8~36V or AC85~264V|
The main unit or ultrasonic transmitter is suitable for wall mounting, used in most situation with no special requirements. Optional clamp on transducers, measuring range from DN32-DN6000mm
Working Principle of Transit-Time Technology
For the measurement, two ultrasonic pulses are sent through the medium, one in flow direction, and the other against it. The transducers are alternatively working as emitter and receiver.
The transit time of the ultrasonic signal propagating in flow direction is shorter than the transit time of the signal propagating against flow direction.
The transit-time difference Δt is measured and allows the determination of the average flow velocity on the propagation path of the ultrasonic signals.
A profile correction is performed to obtain the average flow velocity on the cross-section of the pipe, which is proportional to the volume flow.
The Flowmasonic WUF100 Series transit time clamp on flow meter utilizes two transducers that function as both ultrasonic transmitters and receivers. The transducers are clamped on the outside of a closed pipe at a specific distance from each other.
The transducers of flowmasonic WUF100 flow meter can be mounted in V-method where the sound transverses the pipe twice, or W-method where the sound transverses the pipe four times, or in Z-method where the transducers are mounted on opposite sides of the pipe and the sound crosses the pipe once.
This selection of the mounting method depends on pipe and liquid characteristics. The flowmasonic series WUF100 flow meter operates by alternately transmitting and receiving a frequency modulated burst of sound energy between the two transducers and measuring the transit time that it takes for sound to travel between the two transducers. The difference in the transit time measured is directly and exactly related to the velocity of the liquid in the pipe.
Non-Invasive, Clamp-on Transducers
Since ultrasounds propagate in solids, the transducers can be mounted onto the pipe. The measurement is therefore non-invasive, and no cutting of pipes is necessary for the installation of the transducers. Because with just 3 pair of transducers, pipes ranging from 15mm to 6000mm can be covered, the ownership cost doesn’t increase as the pipe size increases, which is the decisive cost saving factor as compared to traditional flow meters.
read more…….. catalog wuf 100CF Flowmasonic
Flowmasonic Series Ultrasonic Flow Meter
- WUF 100J Flowmasonic Portable Flow meter
- WUF 100CF Clamp on Fix Ultrasonic Flow Meter
- WUF 100IR In Line Remote Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Articles: Rudy flow meter Wiratama
Flow meter air baku pdam adalah flow meter yang digunakan untuk mengukur debit air dan total volume air baku yang akan di proses guna menghasilkan kwalitas air sesuai standart pdam. Air baku pdam bisanya dimabil dari sungai, bendungan, waduk atau sumur bor dan untuk daerah tertentu mungkin mengambil dari air laut yang di proses menjadi […]
Flow sensor for compressed air and gas – VA 500 Contrary to the previously used bridge circuit the newly developed evaluation electronics of our flow sensor records all measured values digitally. This leads to a better accuracy also in case of large measuring spans of 1:1000. What are the advantages of our flow measuring technology? […]
Fow meters from CS Instruments work according to the calorimetric measuring principle. This means, while measuring the thermal mass flow or standard volume flow, no additional temperature and pressure compensation is necessary. The standard volume is a common volumetric unit used to compare gas quantities at different pressures and temperatures. In order to meet various […]
The product group “Batch Controllers” offers multiple batch controllers in the N-Series, F-Series and D-Series product ranges. The batch controllers can be used for accurate dispensing of small amounts of liquids up to the loading of trucks with two-stage control and analog multi-stage control. Specially designed for the delivery of unknown quantities of product is […]
The product group “Flow Computers” offers a unique range of comprehensive solutions to calculate the consumption and net flow at standard conditions or the ratio between two flows. Typical applications are found on board of ships to calculate the fuel consumption, gas flow calculation in power plants and the monitoring of two component blending. The […]